TechDiggers accepts guest post only if you follow the guidelines below:
- Your post must contain useful information (This is MUST) No Exceptions…
- Your content should be fresh and has not been published before.
- Make sure the content of your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If you don’t receive response from us that means you are not following the guidelines properly, try again.
How you can contact us:
You will find a contact form below on this page, where you can fill in the information that we need to proceed with guest posting.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- What’s the title of your proposed post?
- Include maximum 2 external links only.
- How TechDiggers readers will benefit from this post?
- Provide us links of some of your best posts on the web.
Here’s the process:
Once we accept your post proposal, you will send us a Word Document which should contain at least two images that are part of the post. At some point we might ask you to make significant changes to the post to make it successful, please don’t get upset. We may edit the post for readability, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on TechDiggers.
- Have a killer title.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on TechDiggers. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to TechDiggers.